Sunday 3 August 2008

2 cards



Righty oh! Havent you all been busy, fabulous creations going on out there, but just before I turn in for the night here are a couple I have made, one of them tonight! the first is for a wedding we went to yesterday I used PSE5 to create a background of congratulations then placed the image on top to print once printed I added some glitter using sakura stardust pens, also did the same on the back. the second card was the one I had planned for the Dotties World Challenge #12 but didnt get time to do it. the space left white is so that I can added a sentiment when I know what the card is for! the cat was coloured in using wc pencils and sakura stardust pen paper is papermania. TFL

5 comments:

  1. such beatiful cards.

    patty
    www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Jac!! I especially love the wedding one - I bet they would have loved it - hope you enjoyed the wedding!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards Jac, the cat is so cute, I must get this download!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab cards Jac, I love the wedding one and the printed background and the glitter! A bit of bling never hurts lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards Jac!It's nice to see the cat downloads being used.I love the colour chioce.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x