Friday 29 August 2008

Card for Sammi's Blog Party


Ok I've managed one card this evening and its for Sammi's blog party, she wanted a celebration card (any celebration) featuring purple and sparkle so I think I've covered all the bases. The papers are from the Artylicious Filigree Fusions cd and are shades of purple. Ive used the same design but the frame is from a smaller slightly darker piece which is then raised up on foam pads, the sparkle is from some rainbow gems on the corners of the frame, the silhouette of the lady is from a Silhouette Sensations cd and cut out by Robbie the Robo. I used a darkish blue cardstock as felt black would be too heavy with the patterned paper - wanted something slightly softer and finally added peeloff sentiment on piece of same cardstock. TFL and Sammi I hope you like it. Well done on 5000 hits!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh.... Jac it's lovely!!! Great work hun!! Love the papers .. they are gorgeous and good choice using the blue... it's Beautiful!! nice "sparkle" gems too!
    Sammi
    xxx
    PS. I am stealing the pic for my slideshow - hope that's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww jac this is gorgeous, i really really likey.:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jac! Love the silhouette!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x