Sunday 31 August 2008

Dotties Challenge 115 days to Christmas

Wow its a fab challenge this week over at Dotties World and you really must go and check out what the DT have come up with they have certainly worked some magic this week - awesome ladies! Anyway the challenge goes ;- So to the challenge - simple really, just make something Christmassy - a card, tag, decoration; as long as you include one of the downloads (it doesn't HAVE to be from the Christmas collection either as many of the other Charmed digital download images are so adaptable). Another fab challenge thanks Juliet. I now have all sorts of ideas swimming round in my head! but how to pull them together is quite another thing! Anyway I have made a card today but cant show it yet as its for someones birthday and they do check out my blog so need to keep it a surprise (no mum its not yours, just about to start yours tonight!) but once they have received it I'll post it. It is using another Dottie that I have used before though so that is good. Mind you with yet another new collection out there are still plenty I havent used yet. Have you all seen the Halloween collection yet? Its fab and yes I have got - how could I not?! Right best get on with it then. Thanks for stopping by. x

2 comments:

  1. look forward to seeing your card Jac, hmmm i have an idea for this one too if i get time today to have some craft time :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge by Juliet isn't it?

    There is something on my blog for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x