Thursday 7 August 2008

First scrapbook page in ages


Well I had planned to get a lot more done in the way of crafting than I have actually acheived but I did manage to make a scrapbook page and its been a while especially for a paper one! Just had to do one of Ria as bridesmaid the papers are from a digikit (surprise surprise!) from Peppermint Creative called missmint winter sparkle1. The title was cut on my craftrobo using the cocacola II font, the little plaque thingy and photo corners were cut using my Xyron personal cutting machine (havent used that for an age either!) the little flowers in the corner are actually punched from a couple of paper petals that decorated the table at the reception. The photo lifts to reveal the following journalling (hand journalled I might add!) On the 2nd of August 2008 you were bridesmaid for Julie a friend of mums from work when she married Darren. You looked absolutely beautiful, infact I'd go as far as saying stunning. I was so proud of you. You looked so grown up and at nearly 12 years of age I caught a glimpse of the beautiful young woman you are destined to become! And so my darling hold your head high and become all that you want to become. You are truely beautiful both inside and out. I love you Mum xx Its not often that I add journalling like that I wish I did but this just flowed. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Gorgeous page Jac!! Nice work doing some scrapbooking and recording this memory!! What lovely journalling - that will be so lovely for Ria to look back on (and I'm sure she love it now too!!)
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture Jac she does you proud. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I,ve not managed to make anything for the blog for an age now I post twice in two days but that how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's such a beautiful page for a beautiful girl, and the words are just gorgeous!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photo and page thanx for you r comments on my blog just popped over to lookaround.
    nicky xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. What abeautiful page Jac and and an even more beautiful daughter.Ria looks stunning:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x