Tuesday 9 September 2008

another birthday card


Well this one was late in getting to its destination but now that Sammi has received it I can put it on my blog! I used Artylicious Fantasy Florals cd for backing paper and paperpieced the dress from the same cd but in a paler colourway then coloured the rest of dottie using my sakura pens then some ribbon and peeloffs from my stash oh yes and some glitter glue dots around the scalloped circle which was cut on my craftrobo (it doesnt show in the pic but the scalloped circle is cut separtely from the inner circle and then layered). TFL.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, what a super sweet card Jac! I bet Sammi adored it!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww virgo dottie, i love it,great backing paper and the ribbon finishes it off perfectly:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x