Monday 20 October 2008

ABC challenge M is for Male


Oh the dreaded Male themed card, thats the challenge over at ABC well its not called 'the dreaded' but thats how I feel about trying to produce effect male orientated cards! Well there I was pondering what to do when suddenly I remembered that I had coloured in Super George while I was sat with my back playing me up so then it was a a case of searching for the right papers which are Raspberry Road then I used some stamps that I have had in my stash for a while I picked them up at Lakeland Plastics whilst visiting my mum some time ago! (always knew they would come in handy eventually! Now that its finished I love the tag but am not so sure about the background anymore! might have to do another using a different background but at least I have managed to complete another challenge and just in time again too! TFL and thats all from me tonight as I'm on an early shift again tomorrow, so night night all.

6 comments:

  1. Such a fab man's card. Love the bright colours and image.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant Jac...i love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab image, and card. Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all Jac! The sentiment goes brilliantly with the image! Oh I wish I had this image now for OH's Birthday lol!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent man card Jac xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant Jac! I think the backing paper works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x