Monday 13 October 2008

CCT challenge #31 Buttons & Bows


Over at CCT the challenge was to use buttons and bows. well firstly I'm nbot very good at tying realliy small bows and didnt have a pre tied one in my stash that fitted with my card so I cheated slightly by using bow shaped buttons! the papers I have used are mm cosmopolitan collection that were a gift a long long time ago and I only have a small amount left both in the blue and pink collections and I love 'em! this is my first time for using an Edwin image which was given to me as part of a pif (been saving it for the right card!) he has been coloured using sparkly paints from the works and sakura pens. The blooms are pm and not sure where I got the giant brad from am pleased with the overall result here (bit unusual for me to like it from the start!) anyway TFL. Wish I was crafting tomorrow but I have a training day tomorrow, physical intervention and manual handling - wonderfully riviting stuff! but hope to get back to crafting in the evening.

4 comments:

  1. Love the idea if bow shaped buttons- inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, i love the colours and papers you have used. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous!! Nice work!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours you've used with this card - lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x