Friday 10 October 2008

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #1


Great new sketch challenge blog over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge I found some Basic Grey (I think! was a freebie) paper that was just right for another of my new Anitas stamps which is stamped in rich chocolate then silver pearl embossed (looks better irl!) coredinations card embossed with CB d'vine swirls then some buttons from the button box and I coloured a silver peeloff with brown whisper permenant pen. TFL and now I'm off to bed as on the early shift then I shall be checking out Secret Crafter chalenge #2! Goodnight one and all and many thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. xx

5 comments:

  1. wonderful card

    thanks for joining 1st challenge on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card love the papers you've used thanks for joining us at SCSC Hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh fabby card Jac, thanks for joining us last week on SCSC,hope ya join in with todays sketch it's by me:-)

    chat later darl

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back at last really missed checking out your site and the comments from your "mates" feel like they are mine too. I can see you have been busy hw gone to the wall ....again. Wondering which one I am going to have for my mantle. Loads luv.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lush card jac. I love the stamp used and the paper, its all great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x