Saturday 1 November 2008

My first Animal Magic card for PTW


I just couldn't wait to use these so I didn't! The print quality isn't as good as it should have been but at least I persuaded it to print! Changed these little song birds into robins and changed the sentiment to make it more christmassy, mounted onto green cs, background paper is a freebie from a mag sorry cant remember whose make and I added little adhesive stones. I've made this for this weeks PTW challenge which is a sketch by the very talented DawnyP. TFL

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic Jac! Beautiful card. I love these images too.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Jac - I am just having a look at mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great christmas card!
    I love this cute image!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your take on the sketch Jac - a fabulous card and such a cute image. Love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmassy card Jac! I'm going to have to order Animal Magic methinks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Your robins look fab! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cristmas card Jac. What a genuis changing the bird to robins. That changes the whole image all thoghter. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous...another wonderful card!!
    I think I NEED this set of images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x