Friday 28 November 2008

SCSC #8 decoupage



Well over at SCSC they challenged us to use decoupage, its not something I do a lot of but I remembered I had these cute Margaret Sherry Collection teddies that were a magazine freebie quite some time ago so I thought I'd use one of them, mounted on some dark green cs teh background paper is another freebie, the ribbon and snowflake brad are from my stash and I added some glitter and I'm actually quite pleased with the result! (makes a change, lol) Ria had hoped to join this challenge too as she has been putting together some dufex decoupage but time just ran away with her this week due to lots of homework! I really must have a count up of my christmas cards and see how many more I need to make! TFL

2 comments:

  1. ahhh bless!

    very cute

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Super cute!! I really enjoyed making cards with these freebies too!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x