Thursday 4 December 2008

Friday Sketchers #30


Very nice sketch over at Friday Sketchers I have used some more digi papers this time from a collaboration kit called Walk In A Scrappy Wonderland which is a collab of 4 great designers, the papers I have used for this are from the part of the kit designed by Snowsmoons Designs I have also used a Tanda Stamp from the christmas set 10 after stamping it I went over it with a quickie glue pen then sprinkled it with ultra fine glitter, matted on to some silver holographic cs and little bit of ribbon I got yesterday in the cheapy shop (5 1mt lengths for £1 look very similar to the Pm ribbon sets you can get!). Well I've got the night shift tomorrow so will be heading off to bed in the afternoon after taking MIL to the vets (for the cat you understand!lol) then Saturday night is out staff do, thankfully I've got Sunday off, I'll need it! TFL and goodnight to one and all. x

1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely card Jac, I love how you've done the tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x