Saturday 28 March 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Twice as Nice


Well this week over at Dotties World Adele layed down the challenge to ... use two or more charmed downloads on your creations this week. You can mix and match, duplicate an image, resize, whatever you fancy but I need to see two or more images. I have been thinking long and hard about this one and finally came up with an idea but now its on paper I'm not so sure about it. I like the image(s) but not sure about the composition of the card as a whole. The papers were freebies with a mag (crafts beautiful) and I really like them, I love my flowers and the little Amy Butler heart buttons are from my recent win from Dotties World I just adore. I love the Dottie & George images from the at work collections but now I've put them all together I'm not so sure. The idea is for an anniversary card (incase it wasnt obvious!lol) Oh well its all stuck down so no changing it. LOL TFL

2 comments:

  1. Jac that's ace! What a brilliant idea. I love the patterned paper too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, great combination those two! Lots of yummy cakes and Dottie and George! Super card! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x