Saturday 6 June 2009

Dotties World Challenge - Coffee & Cream on Spots & Stripes


Fantastic challenge over at Dotties World and I have managed to do my usual and leave it to the last minute! Mind you work unexpectedly got in the way today! I have used Holly in the USA, the pre coloured version and then sepia toned it, torn and inked the edges, the papers are ShabbyPrincess Harvest Spice and my dots are in stripes (hope that counts!) added some flowers from my stash which have a bit of sakura stardust added to them and a tag and ribbon for good measure (just noticed my ribbon has stripes on too!lol). tfl

7 comments:

  1. Great card Jac, love the image you picked for this one, thanks for joining us this week at DW, hope to see you again in next weeks challenge.
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card jac, great idea to use sepia tone print-fab effect.

    thank you for playing along at Dottie's World.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee Jac what a fantastic idea to make the image sepia toned!I love this one.
    Thanks for playing chuck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last moment perhaps but worth waiting for. Gorgeous card and lovely sepia tones. Thanks for playing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jac! This look is fabulous! I love what you have done with the image, it really makes a gorgeous card.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. I really like the idea with the turned to sepia. That made this card outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! love the Sepia colours!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x