Saturday 26 September 2009

Dotties World Challenge - More Than Words


What a great challenge over at Dotties World this week - really made me think! Louise set the challenge and here is what she said ... "I want you to use a quote or a poem on the front of your card - not just a one or two word sentiment though! (that would be too easy). Of course it's a Dottie's World challenge so you need to use a Charmed download too!" Well after lots of surfing I couldnt find anything that really jumped out at me and I remembered I had a little book of vellum Quote Stacks by DCWA and there I found just the right one. As soon as I read it I knew what image to use! So without further ado here is my card using DIY Dottie (I just erased the MUM), coloured with copics (of course!) papers, flowers and brads are all papermania, the heart charm and fibres are from my stash. TFL and I'll be back later with pics of my buys. x

3 comments:

  1. I love it Jac!!!, Dottie looks so adorable she looks just like me when I paint ..ie more paint on me then on the walls..lol.:).
    Fantastic card and thanks for joining us this week in DW.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he!!!That's so cute Jac! It's good to have you back darlin!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card and what a clever sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at DW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x