Tuesday 29 September 2009

Friday Skeetchers # 71


Loved the sketch this week over at Friday Sketchers and was able to use a bit more of my new stuff this time one of the sizzix extended dies this one is the flowers with swirly vine. Papers are papermania signature range Blueberry Hill and coredinations cs. Image is the adorable Annie from Charmed Delectable Stamps coloured with copics and raised on sticky pads and the sentiment is from Daisy & Dandelion. I also used my new finger craft knife with the swivel blade to cut Annie out - well its not perfect but I'm actually quite pleased with the result and think it will get even better with practice so I think I'm gonna like them, very comfortable to use to. TFL

1 comment:

  1. fabulous card Jac and your colouring is amazing:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x