Sunday 6 September 2009

Sorry

for being such a bad blogger recently! I have been crafting and making my mums birthday card so I cant show it to you yet as her birthday isnt until Wednesday but I only just got it finished tonight. I chose to make something I hadnt done before and although the general make wasnt too bad it was all the embellishing that took the time! lol not sure I'll be making another one in a hurry but I have enjoyed making it, especially as its for my mum. On other issues we went to a wedding yesterday all dressed up in our 'regency period' costumes so hopefully I'll have time to put up a pic of that in the next couple of days. It was very nice and the reception was a picnic in a marquee with straw bales for tables and seats and lovely picnic food in wicker hampers all very nicely done. Anyway I'm away to bed now as I've got an early shift tomorrow but hopefully I'll get some crafting done this week as am away on a residents holiday the following week and no crafting or internet access! gulp! what will I do?!!! lol probably be too tired to do any anyway! lol And Ria is back to school on Tuesday so its all go in this house hold! Bye for now. xx

2 comments:

  1. wow!! busy busy! Can't wait to see the card you made for your mum! Can't wait to see the photos from the wedding too! xxx
    Sammi (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be worth the wait. I promise not to look if you put it on blog before wednesday !!!! honest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x