Monday 28 September 2009

Spoon Full of Sugar challenge #70 - a sketch


When I first saw the sketch this week over at SpoonFull of Sugar I was a bit daunted and thought I'd struggle with all the layers but I was determined to give it a go and actually I am quite pleased with the result. The papers are all digi and are a freebie Halloween kit by Raspberry Road Designs from quite a while ago (probably about 2 years!)I embossed the black cs with a new embossing folder of a tree (I liked the effect of it on the black and then ended up covering most of it up!lol) The images are all from the new Daisy & Dandelion set of Pumpkin & Aubergine, this one is Aubergine with a skeleton costume on (I diamond glazed the costume but it doesnt really show in the pic), the smaller images are cut out with a little oval nestie and coloured with copics adn the buttons are from my stash. Thanks for a great challenge and TFL. x

4 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Jac!! Realy gorgeous!
    Great colours and papers!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Jac... I am loving halloween this year so I so adore your card.. I am holding out buying these stamps but I think I do need them now he he!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card jac and well done you on the layers,all the layers put me off doing this challenge,i like things simple for me:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x