Saturday 20 February 2010

4 challenges in 1 card


Well as the week ahead of me looks to being pretty busy I thought I'd combine some challenges so I have used the sketch from Sketch and Stash, the colour combo of Green +1 (yellow) from My Time To Craft, gingham paper for the Papertake Weekly challenge and spring time theme from Spoon Full of Sugar. The image is part of a set of 4 called Art Flowers by rubbadubbadoo and they have a magnetic backing. I bought them a long time ago but havent actually used them for quite a while so it was nice to give them an airing! the ribbon, flower and brad are all from my stash and the gingham papers were some I downloaded from somewhere a long time ago and that I have never used! The cs is also embossed with a check pattern. I havent put a sentiment on yet but I'm not totally sure what I will use it for so when I do decide I will add a sentiment. TFL

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jac, I love the flower image and the checked papers works perfectly thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac!
    Wow I haven't visited you in ages it seems, loving your card sweetie!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an unusual flower so pretty thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a delightful and cute card...thanks for joining us at PTW :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely flower! :D
    Great card! Love the gingham!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x