Saturday 27 February 2010

PaperTake Weekly - Sketch #35


Why is it that when I plan to have a day of crafting other things always get in the way and all I have managed is 1 card so far! The card is for the sketch over at Papertake Weekly and I have used an image sent to me by Sammi and coloured with copics to which I added some skaura clear stardust to her wings and some diamond glaze to her boots, I used flash for the photo to try and show this. The papers are a digi kit called Annies Room from Raspberry Road Designs it was a freebie from a few years ago now! I used the excut border system and tonic studio punches for the borders on the green paper, been trying to do this for ages but could never quite get the spacing right but found a video clip that explained it so theres no stopping me now! lol
I picked up the little heart gems in the pund shop recently they are in 4 sizes and 3 colours. you end up with about 120 gems so not bad for £1. TFL I'm off to see if I can complete another challenge or maybe 2 if I'm really lucky!

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card. Thanks for taking part in the PTW challenge this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful card - the colours are great - really cheerful
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x