Saturday 20 March 2010

Anya Ink - A Sketch


The challenge at Anya Ink this week was a sketch, really like this one definately one to use again. My papers are a digi kit called Summer Berries from Staceys Scraps at Scrap That Idea (it was a kit I bought with my winning voucher!) My image is the gorgeous Audrey digi stamp from TGF coloured with copics. The scalloped band is cut with a sizzix extended cut and the sentiment is a stamp from the freebie set with Papercraft Inspirations. When Ria realised I was going to be using PINK she didnt think it was the best colour for Audrey as she is such a tomboy but I think it worked out just fine! Will have to see what she thinks when she gets back from her friends! TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x