Saturday 20 March 2010

Club Anya & Friends Monday Mania - Mags Inspiration


Ok last card for me for tonight, another one I had great fun doing! At Club Anya & Friends along with a picture for inspiration the other stipulation for the Monday Mania challenge was altered TGF stamps, well I thought long and hard about this one and while I was playing in PSE5 today with another card I started playing with the digi images from TGF too and the end result is my card which combines the body of Dressy Edward and the head of Ebony. I have made this into a congratulation type card for someone starting a new job and felt it was quite modern with the suit and then the colours which I took inspiration from the picture. Image is coloured with copics anda touch of stardust too, paper is Dovecraft Hint of Pink by Kate Knight, sentiment is a peeloff that was blue but I used my copic to colour it black and the ribbon flower I made and the beads in the middle are from Monsoon! (my neighbour buys up old stock some of which is damaged and fixes it up and then sells it on - I get all the beads and sequins etc!) Right time for me to call it a night and get my head in work mode as its back to work tomorrow afternoon :( less crafting time for me next week. TFL. xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh.. I love your altering Jac, what a lovely business woman she makes!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I taken about three hours to get passed the adult sites of Fine young ladies in a very strange playground and then I had to have a rest on the chase lounge whilst un stringing my surgical appliance(corset)I got round to your site.Slight pause to catch my breath and a glass of Sanatogen. I now feel relaxed enough to say your site is very smart and looks very professional.Some of your bows gave my head a turn and those bows would not look out of place on my recently aquired velet lined Parisian Truss. Lovely work and well finished

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x