Saturday 24 April 2010

Dotties World - Pocket It



When I saw the challenge this week over at Dotties World where Louise had said ... This week I'd like you to fill your pockets! :) In other words include a pocket in your creation, I don't mind what you put in it as long as the pocket is there....if you are sending it to me £10 notes work well :D. Dont forget Dottie's World challenges MUST include a Charmed download! ... I knew exactly what type of pocket I wanted to do! I remembered quite sometime ago making a herringbone card following Louise's video tutorial which you can find here so I made another one. My papers are from the Wonderful Winter glittered collection from MME and I used Shop til you Drop Dottie. This card is for my sister and I have put a next card in the big pocket. Image coloured with copics - what else!lol and ribbon from my stash which I think is American Crafts. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Love this effect never tried a card like this will have to give it a go - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this effect never tried a card like this will have to give it a go - fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jac.
    Another great card from you.This has so bright and fun colors to it and I like this double pocket card. And shop until you drop, I just dream of.
    Great take on this challenge.
    Thanks for playing with us over at DW this week.
    Hugs *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way Dottie is poking out from the pocket!!! Gorgeous card- thank you for playing along at Dottie's World!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous idea ! Love the way Dottie is peeking out lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x