Sunday 18 April 2010

PollyCraft Monday Challenge # 39 & Sketch and Stash # 33


for this card I combined 2 challenges Pollycraft Monday challenge which was to use Pink & Brown plus either yellow or green - I chose green and the Sketch and Stash challenge and I have used my new MME Wild Asparagus papers, new freebie image from Pollycraft Designs - Fearn and new card candy. The image is coloured with copics and some sakura stardust, used my new nestie to cut and emboss the inner circle and the ribbon is from my stash also used a scrap of the paper to build a brad oh and nearly forgot the prima flowers! TFL

3 comments:

  1. i love the DP's and you have coloured the image beautifully.
    Lisa ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful card jac using Fearn! So gorgeous!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash and Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! Love the paper and the image looks gorgeous there!!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x