Friday 25 June 2010

3 challenges in 1 card


Well I was very good today and didnt start crafting till tonight even though I really wanted to! Thought I'd better do some hw seeing as I'm working all weekend, but I have now sat and crafted and used some of my new rubba! I have used TGF Wild Sprout Maria and inside my card which I didnt take a pic of is the sentiment 'time to follow your dreams' I used this as this is a card for a work colleague who is leaving on Sunday and going back to Slovenia to be with her boyfriend. Anyway this card is for the following 3 challenges:-

Papertake Weekly ~ sketch #43 the papers I used are K&Co McKenna and Maria is coloured with copics and I added some glamour dust to her dress collar and some dew drops to the flowers in her hair.

Cute Card Thursday #118 ~ reuse, renew, recycle and for this challenge I have included the buttons which came of a garment ages ago

Stamp Something ~ Vintage with flowers so I sanded and inked the edges of the paper and then sponged some ink around the image to remove the glare of white paper and the flowers are from my party bag candy.

Well TFL I'm off to see if I can fit another card in before I go to bed. x

3 comments:

  1. You were good doing your housework first! well done.
    great image, pretty card
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and lovely card! Thanks for palying at Stamp Somethng!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card and fabulous recycling! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x