Wednesday 23 June 2010

Anya Ink #3 Bling


Ok this project which is for the Bling challenge over at Anya Ink I had finished last night except for the flower button which I decided at the last minute to add diamond glaze after I had coloured it with sakura stardust. So I had to add the button and take the pic this morning before Ria took it to school for her friend for her birthday! (yes I had plenty of notice Monday night!lol) Unfortunately the pic doesnt really show the glitz and bling of the glitter or stardust but using flaxh only gave me glare! The paper is from the DCWV glitter stack, the image which is coloured with copics and stardusts is a digi download of Audrey from TGF, then I added the card candy, 'celebrate' and glazed button to the outside of the glass. The lettering inside the glass says 'randominated' which the girls made up as Ellie is very random and we thought the pattern on the paper was also quite random. Hope it goes down well today.

Anyway I have a day off today and somehow I have managed to bruise my heal and it hurts to walk or stand so looks like I'm desk bound today - oh what a shame! lol

6 comments:

  1. wow i love the gorgeous bright colours and bling
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Jac! I love the wonderful colours and gorgeous paper you have used. Audrey is lovely and I love your flower button! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors on your DP Jac! Lovely and bright! Thanks so much for playing with us over at AnyaInk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet, Love the colours and the image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink, hope to see you next challenge xoxo
    Peta

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely, bright, happy paper choices, Jac. Love this image. Thanks for playing along at Anya Ink and hope you can join us next time. Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x