Tuesday 1 June 2010

CCT #114 and Sketch Saturday #105


Ok now this card looks really simple and for the most part it was fairly simple to put together but I really struggled with the little flowers I tried lots of different things before I remembered I had these and then that was it finished. I coloured the image (which is a papermania botanicals) with copics and used the feather blending technique for the first time. You can find a brilliant tutorial here by Sammi over at the Mad For Markers blog. This card is for 2 challenges.




Cute Card Thursday #114 - No Designer Papers - cs is coredinations and the ribbon and flowers are all from my stash. TFL

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous pansy card.
    thanks for joining us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!

    Thank you for joining my PBC and SS this week :)
    Hugs from Nina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the ribbon weaved through the card. Thanks for joining us in this weeks fun at Sketch Saturday. Hugs Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of the sketch, great card!
    Thanks for joining in our birthday challenge and my PBC.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh.. lovely job on the flower! I love the purple and yellow! Perfect!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x