Saturday 19 June 2010

Crafty Sentiments #22 & Sketch Saturday #108


This card covers 2 challenges and because Crafty Sentiments changed their challenge rules to allow any stamps to be used and also because they are giving away a free digi image here I was able to take part again in their great challenges.

Crafty Sentiments #22 Black, Pink & White ~ papers are Dovecraft A Hint Of Pink and some pink cs, the image is their freebie 'Sammy Snail' and I have used a pink flower from my party bag stash that I won and 2 little ribbon flowers from my stash.

Sketch Saturday #108 ~ Card made following this weeks sketch, as soon as I saw it this morning I knew I had to use it with the image I had chosen for the CS challenge!

TFL off to do some more crafting!

3 comments:

  1. wow Jac - Sammy looks fab in pnk.. perhaps its samantha lol!
    I love the colouring and the DP's
    Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Sentiments
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snail! I love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a hot pink Snail, so much nicer than a brown one lol
    Beautiful papers, great take on Jo's sketch

    Thanks for joining us again this week at sketch saturday
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x