Tuesday 22 June 2010

Crafty Sentiments #23 & Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #88


A 2 challenges in 1 card project today, started it last night but couldnt quite get it to come together and not sure I'm entirely happy with it now! but it did seem to 'come together' this morning which it had no intention of doing last night! lol

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #88 ~ weddings/anniversaries fairly self explanitory there! lol

Crafty Sentiments #23 ~ a sketch. I turned the sketch around so that I could use 'Sammy Snail' again this week, this is the freebie image that is available over at Crafty Sentiments blog. I manipulated the image so that I could flip it then paperpieced the shells and coloured the rest in with copics. The papers are Papermania Signature range Regency, the ribbon I have had in my stash forever and its self-adhesive. The little green hearts are done using a Tonic Studios punch and the brads were in my stash.

TFL and now its time to get sorted out for work.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow Jac I love your card!! What a great idea to flip the image, totally adorable!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Jac , i love your card - like Becky says what a great idea to flip the image and have his and hers snails lol.
    Thank for joining us again at Crafty sentiments this week - what a great take on our sketch
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its absolutely brilliant Jac, I love how you did their shells, never thought I'd say it about snails, but aren't they so romantic together lol. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous creation at Crafty Sentiments this week.
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x