Friday 18 June 2010

Dotties World - Fathers Day Card







Louise set the challenge for Fathers Day over at Dotties World and then Karen offered a free Fathers Day bundle for all those who were going to take part in the challenge this week. Well I nearly always take part in Dotties World challenges, they are what got me started with my blogging and I just adore ALL the images that Louise creates (and yes I have them all! lol) Anyway when I saw the bundle I knew exactly what card I wanted to create and here it is, my pop up Fathers Day card using 'Super George' which isnt actually part of a collection I think it was a participation gift (see I said I had 'em all! lol) and I just think he is adorable and fits perfectly with the 'SuperDad' sentiment. The cloud paper is from a digi kit by Digi Designs By Nicole (DDBN) which was a freebie I collected awhile ago, the other papers are Papermania and some red pearlescent card from my scraps drawer, the little screw head brads have been in my stash a long time and were part of a brad swap I took part in. Well I hope you like the card, thanks for stopping by and taking a look. xx
PS. I took 3 shots to try and show the front and inside of the card and that it was a pop up!

3 comments:

  1. wow ,what a fab card - i love the pop up!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever idea to use George as a pop up!!


    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jac
    What a great card, I just love it. Super George is stunning and I love the layout.
    Thanks for joining us at DW.
    Wish you a great week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x