Thursday 3 June 2010

Friday Sketchers # 104


Well 1 card 1 challenge, dont that too often these days. I really liked the sketch this week over at Friday Sketchers (which I rotated!) but just couldn't decide on what image and in the end I chose a stamp that I have had in my collection for quite sometime, it was part of a set but I can't remember who it is by, anyway I stamped and embossed it with copper powder and then filled in the rest of the wings with glamour dust so it is quite sparkly which doesn't really show in the picture, the sentiment is part of a papermania botanicals set of the peacock butterfly. The papers are all from a digi kit called Summer Berries by Staceys Scraps, as is the stitched border. I did try adding some more embellishments but they just weren't working so I ended up leaving quite simple. TFL

3 comments:

  1. what a prety card . I love Butterflies - and i think the card is perfect as it is... doesn't need anything more
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous.. love those papers and of course the butterfly too!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x