Sunday 6 June 2010

MTTC #94 Wild Thing & Stamp Something ~ something Digi


Ok been working on this for the past 2 evenings and its taken me a while but I am pleased with the final outcome. Its for 2 challenges.


My Time To Craft #94 Wild Thing ~ so what better wild thing but our very own bearded dragon, Wally being very wild attacking and eating his cress, it really is quite comical to watch him lunge at it and play tug of war with it, sometimes he even drags it half way across the vivarium!


Stamp Something ~ Digital something, can be papers, image, sentiment anything that is digi, now I do love doing digi bits and those of you who are regular visitors will know I use a lot of digi papers and I adore Charmed Cards & Crafts digi downloads and of course my TGF digi images too, but there are so many available out there its hard to choose and then I also really enjoy making digi scrapbook pages which what I have done for this challenge, the papers and elements and alpha are all from a kit called Cinnamon Spice except the 3 frame which is from a kit called Circle of Life and they are both by one of my favourite designers Stacey Towers aka Stacey's Scraps. And for anyone interested in digi kits 4 fantastic designers inc Stacey trade together at a place called Scrap That Idea and they have new stuff every week, so go check 'em out.


I have used Photoshop CS4 which I am still finding my way round so it gave me lots of practice and I really enjoyed putting this one together so Ihope you all enjoy looking at it. TFL xx

2 comments:

  1. what a fab layout - love that cute little dragon.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a wild layout thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x