Monday 21 June 2010

PaperTake Weekly - Ice Cream Flavours


Great challenge this week from Papertake Weekly to use Ice Cream Flavours for your inspiration so I went with Neopolitan. My papers are MM Cosmopolitan collection, brads and flowers are from my stash and I embellished the flowers with some dew drops from my party bag, the image which is a Pure Innocence image is also from my party bag and I coloured her with copics and bit of sakura stardust for the flowers, sentiment is from a pack I got at the Works the other day. I also based my card on PTW sketch from last week as I didnt get the chance to use it in time! TFL x

1 comment:

  1. mmm those colours look good enough to eat .. really creamy lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x