Saturday 19 June 2010

Parcel in the post


Good Morning Blogland! Well I had a nice lie in this morning (doesn't happen very often!) and I didn't get up till just gone 10! Lovely! lol Then the postman delivered a scrummy parcel to my door, what better way to start the day! The parcel was my Party Bag Candy from the Sketch Satruday Blog Hop on the 29 May. I have won a beautiful handmade bag which is full of wonderful stash. So I have to say a very big thank you to Emma for such a divine party bag and I'm really looking forward to putting all these things to very good use and some of them very soon! Definately a great way to start the day! xx

1 comment:

  1. wow what a fantastic surprise - you must be over the moon. There looks to be some fabulous stash there! Enjoy
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x