Friday 11 June 2010

Scrap That Idea - World Cup Promo challenge 1


Over at Scrap that Idea blog they are having a great World Cup Promotion which gives those that enter great chances to win stuff from their store (there are some amazing kits there) Anyway there was a gorgeous freebie kit which you had to use for the first challenge and this is what I made, it took me ages as I'm still finding my way round cs4 but did manage eventually to find a way of cuttng my photo into a different shape so that was good - frustrating but good! lol Oh well best go and get on with the shopping etc then I need to make a frame/picture for Ria's friend as she is off to a party tomorrow. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. TFL xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x