Thursday 17 June 2010

Scrap That Idea - World Cup Promo challenge 2


Wow, I am so behind this week, really havent had the time or the energy for crafting :( but made up for that tonight by completing the 2nd challenge over at Scrap That Idea World Cup Promo. Again we were given a freebie kit designed by Staceys Scraps and the challenge was to use 3 different papers and 10 different elements - sounds easy Huh? Nope I really struggled to use 10 different elements but got there in the end, hope you like what I ended up with. The picture is taken at our local seaside venue and it was late afternoon/early evening on Christmas Day 2009, we went for a stroll and I went a bit mad with the camera and this was just one shot of many but I really like how it captured the sunset thru the clouds. TFL

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x