Wednesday 2 June 2010

Stamp Something - a recipe & SCSC # 85 - buttons & blooms


Well the weather here has certainly improved which was a good thing as Ria had a couple of friends over today and we went to the market so they could have a wander and a spend which I think they all enjoyed followed by a bag of chips and milkshake for lunch, while they were spending I was lookng in the lcs but only bought some glue runners, I'm waiting to buy the Roll Call stamps by TGF and The Spotlight collection also by TGF. Anyway we came home and they played with the lizards for a while before going home. So I think they had an enjoyable time. I have made a card and it meets with 2 challenges.


Stamp Something this week was a recipe ~ Designer paper (Me & My Big Idea Paper Pad), ribbon, bow (from my stash) tag (cut from BIgShot die and covered in papers) the image is one that I won in Sammi's blog candy and is Joseph digi from TGF, I tried to give him a bit of a stubble look but not sure if it really worked or not. The sentiment is from a freebie from Karen of Charmed cards and crafts ages ago.


Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #85 ~ buttons & Blooms, both from my stash. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, wow Chips and milkshake sounds scrummy lol
    I love this card .. and i can def see the designer stubble !! I love that DP its amazing
    Lisa ;)
    ps i have blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something! Pop on over for details on our DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jac! i love your card, such a great design!! you are such a whizz with these images!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks GREAT Jac! LOVe it!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x