Wednesday 23 June 2010

Stamp Something ~ Something Summer


Well this card should have been for 2 challenges but I missed the deadline for Cute Card Thursday this week which was a sketch - never mind it still fits the challenge over at Stamp Something who this week want to see Something Summer, which I believe I acheived with the gorgeous summer Miss Anya, coloured with copics and a touch of sakura glaze, the papers are from the M&MBI paper pad. Sentiment cut with my Neon alpha long cuts sizzix die, the little prima flowers have been in my stash for quite sometime and then I added some dew drops.


Well I know I said I had a day of sitting at my desk today, well I did but I didnt actually get much done in the way of crafting but I do have a tidy crafting desk now so have room to craft again! that took me quite some time I can assure you! lol Also did a little bit of shopping and popped over to 'Silly Monkey Crafts' for a browse and well can you believe it but some stamps just happend to fall into my basket! Anyway I shall now be stalking the postie eagerly awaiting the arrival of TGF Roll Call and Spotlight collections. hee hee! Right off to see if I can rustle up another card before bed time. TFL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jac! I've just been looking at all your gorgeous summery cards and chuckling at you having to go to work when you have new stamps... that usually happens to me... so annoying isn't it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x