Friday 17 December 2010

Just a quick card

Well I wasn't going to make a card tonight, my desk had no space on it!, and I was shattered after work today, snow is definately not worth it! lol  Well I have the weekend off and it doesnt look like we will be going anywhere in a hurry so I cleared the desk and found a few bits and pieces that were left over from last year to which I added some flowers, a brad and a charm, got the sewing machine warmed up and hey presto a card.  The image and papers are actually from the Joanna Sheen Vintage Christmas cd.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge
Fab 'n' Funky #53 ~ Quick and easy does it
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Quick? .. with all that stitching ? And it's gorgeous, love the red and white combination xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitching Jac.. and the vintage image is so cute
    Lisa
    ps you could enter this into the challenge at Ladybug crafts ink which is winter wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x