Thursday 3 February 2011

Crafty Sentiments Challenge ~ A Bear on a Card

Thursday is here again and that means challenge time at Crafty Sentiments and this week I'm sure you're gonna love playin' along we want to see a BEAR on your projects and dont forget there are loads of wonderful bears available at the Crafty Sentiments Store

Well I used the adorable Patches from the recently released A5 stamp set and for this card I really wanted to try something I had seen somewhere while I was blog hopping but unfortunately I cant remember where I saw it but someone was saying how they liked stamping  white on Kraft.  Now my white ink has just about dried out so I had to improvise! lol  I found some Kraft couloured ridged card that I bought a very long time ago so that was my starting point and after failing to be able to stamp on it I opted to stamp in brown on white but keep Patches fairly white and use the Kraftas emphasis on the card, I also embossed the white card, added some white brads and the sentiment is part of the Digi Valentine Sentiments available at the Crafty Sentiments Store which I recoloured to Kraft colour and then added a little button.  Well thats my card, I hope you like it but please pop over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the amazing DTs work, it is awesome.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorgeous # 65 ~ As You Like It ~ I like trying different things and I love my Crafty Sentiments stamps
Fussy and Fancy Friday Week 29 ~ Valentine with no red or pink
Crafty Hos' ~ No designer paper

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, WOW this is lovely, I do like the different way you have done it with the white and Kraft. It looks great, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this effect - simple yet so cute
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac great look.... Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jac great look.... Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bear with the boo-boo! Too sweet. I just became a follower and would love if you'd follow me too!
    Mama Lovebug from LoveBug Creations
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac,
    so cute card
    thanks for playing with us at Fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Jac :) Patches looks so cute. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patches is is so cute, love the different textures on your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute Bear! So sweet. Thanks for joining us Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x