Thursday 10 February 2011

Crafty Sentiments ~ Valentine/Love

Well here we are its Thursday again, wow where does the week go?  and now Valentines days is almost upon us so what better theme this week over at Crafty Sentiments than Valentines/Love.  I have used one of the new digi images this little beauty is called Vicky and she is great to colour in, I used copics!  My papers are also from the Crafty Sentiments store and from the paper pack called Love and Romance set 1, I used a nestie type die for the shape and the sentiment is from the Valentine bundle of sentiments again available at the Crafty Sentiments store, the selection of flowers are from my stash.  You should pop by the other DTs blogs they have produced some stunning inspiration for you and I just know that you are going to want to take part in the challenge this week!


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crazy 4 Challenges # 73 ~ Valentines
Stampin' for the weekend # 3 ~ St Valentines Day
A Spoon Full Of Sugar # 138 ~ Lets See Some Love
Pear Tree Designs # 35 ~ Free For All
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the challenge and play along with us.

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Jac I love all the roses so sweet hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Jac - i love the slimline design of this card - and the pretty papers
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet I love Vicky she is a stunner. Love the papers too. Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac, brilly layout and the roses are adorable. It's really nice to see some of my paper designs actually on a card, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x