Saturday 12 February 2011

Totally Paper Crafts ~ Clean & Simple

Well I thought I would have a go at the Clean & Simple challenge this week over at Totally Paper Crafts and could visualise my card in my minds eye but it doesnt quite seem right now its completed.  I have used a stamp and sentiment from a Papertrey Ink stamp set that a very good friend gave me for my birthday recently and I love the stamps they are gorgeous and this is supposed to be her thank you card but not sure if I will send it yet!  Her cards are divine! lol  Anyway I stamped the image (its actuually two stamps the flourished circle and then the butterfly circle within it) with versamark ink and then used Ranger Perfect Pearls blue patina so colour the images and give them a real shine (this doesnt show in the pic but if I took the pic with flash there was to much glare! lol) and I did the same with the sentiment.  I then punched along the bottom of the card and threaded ribbon through and finished it off with a (bunny ears) bow (the above said friend showed me how to do those too!)


I  would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Cutz # 78 ~ use a stamped/digi/cricut image of ladybug, bee or butterfly
Paper Sundaes # 55 ~ 2 or more images
TFL


7 comments:

  1. a simple yet very effective card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just lovely. Love the ribbon treatment. Your friend will really like this card especially since you used a technique she showed you. Thanks for sharing with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better send it to me or I'll be very sad if you don't, it’s beautiful!!
    I'm glad you could make use of the stamps Jac; I was sent two identical anniversary sets from Papertrey Ink last year and I knew you would make good use of them.
    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Jac!! LOVE it!
    Sorry I have not been about much!
    (hugs)
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely elegant card Jac.. love that bow
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card! I really love how you used the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at PaperCutz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :-) absolutely stunning !! the simple style and ribbon are fab :-) I love it !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x