Sunday 27 February 2011

A touch of fantasy digi

Another digi tonight but this time a card which I will print out when I get home.  I have used a digi kit by Mel Lightbulb Moments called Chocolite and the image and sentiment are from Charmed Cards & Crafts.  For those who saw my layout involving the sea where I tried to have the sentiment cut into the background - I have now found a style for Photoshop CS4 that allows me to do this so I just had to use it for this card! lol



I would like to enter this digi card into the following challenges:
Sketch & Stash # 55 ~ Its all old stash that I havent used in ages.


3 comments:

  1. Fab card...great colours ~ Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash...good luck!

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - such pretty colours!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x