Friday 22 April 2011

An Easter Anya

Just had to use this adorable little freebie from TGF there is this one of Anya and also one of Ian, they really are adorable and free!  My papers are Raspberry Road Designs - Annies Room and then I added some DCWV cs which is a deep pink in colour which doesnt really show properly in the pic.  Image is coloured with copics and I added a tiny pink brad in the centre of the rosette.  The flowers and buttons are all from my stash.  The sentiment is from Crafty Sentiments Store.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafts and Me # 31  ~ Pink & Sweet
My Time To Craft # 137 ~ Easter Wishes
PaperTake Weekly ~ Spots N Stripes
TFL

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jac and so sweet . The image is adorable. Have a great easter weekend
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, super layout and sweet image. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card - I love this image! Great papers and details
    Thanks so much for joining us at PTW
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x