Saturday 14 May 2011

Release day is here! and a new challenge too.

Apologies for the lateness of my post but blogger has been out of action as I am sure most of you are aware! 

Ok so the wonderful new rubber stamps are officially available at the Crafty Sentiments Store which has had a revamp so be sure to check it out.  So did you enjoy all the wonderful previews from the DT over the past few days?  Gorgeous werent they?  We certainly enjoyed making them, and now its time for a challenge and this week the challenge over at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog and this week we'd like to see buttons and our sponsor this week is JLJ Designs.

So for my card I decided to use Tuti Fruiti Bunny and I combined this image with the image of the fence also from the Crafty Sentiments Store by doing some masking, images are coloured with copics and this time I used some tiny buttons for the apples.  The apple paper is from a digi kit called Scarecrow Joe from Raspberry Road Designs, I used the Ellison Designs Weave No1 texture plate to add some interest to the green cs, the sentiment is a stamps from TGF and I also added some twine.




So come on over to Crafty Sentiments and show us your buttons, 'Go on You know You want to!'

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy Fridays ~ Sketch by Mindy
Our Creative Corner ~ The Wonder of Weaving (hope my weave background counts) (missed ~ bad blogger!)
Sweet Stampin'  Challenge ~ Childhood Memories (Apple scrumping!) (missed ~ bad blogger!)
All Sorts #102 ~ Stamp A Lot (at least 3 stamps) (missed ~ bad blogger!)






2 comments:

  1. oh i love the apple DP and the buttons .. so cute
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!
    your card is fabulous, love the apple DP background and of course the buttons to seems apple fab idea!
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fncy this week
    hugs
    céline F&F dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x