Sunday 14 August 2011

Quirky Crafts GDT

Good evening all, well as you read this I am happily sat at my Mum & Dads place having spent a large part of the day travelling by train to get here (well ok 4 hours but thats a big chunk of my day! lol)  Ria and I are here for the week and its great to get totally away from work and know that they will not be contacting me (mind you they've done that before!)  Anyway on to my post ...  I have had the honour of being a GDT member over at Quirky Crafts,  now their challenge for this fortnight is 'Red Hat Society' and the DT had the chance of using some fabulous images by Robyns Fetish who are the sponsors for this challenge.  I chose the image called Red Hat and I coloured it using my copics, the hat band and brim are black glittered and the flower had a sprinkling of glamour dust.  I decided to keep with the colours of red, black and white for the whole of the card and added some check ribbon and a little hat charm from my stash.  the background paper is from a Joanna Sheen cd (Dancing with Shadows I think) and finished off with a peeloff sentiment.  So now its over to you check out the challenge and the fabulous work that the rest of the DT have made, you wont be disappointed then jump on in and join the challenge.

I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown  #61 ~ Birthday
Totally Gorjuss #93 ~ round and round
Thanks for stopping by.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x