Friday 2 March 2012

Crafty Sentiments - Digi Release Friday

Yep its Friday so its time to see what wonderful new digi releases there are over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  There a 3 fab images this week and I have used the one of Patches sat on some books to make a bookmark.  I have coloured him using copics and then inked around him to match with the vintage feel of the  papers which are Echo Park Times & Seasons.  I have kept my bookmark simple and flat as although I love seeing all the fancy bookmarks with flowers and other raised elements I wouldn't be able to use them as a bookmark for fear of crushing them or marking the book.  As avid book readers Ria and I will certainly be able to make use of this cute little fella, even though he is quite 'boyish'  There are 2 other fabby images so be sure to check them out.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Cupcake Crafts #181 ~ Boys and their Toys
MTTC #147 ~ Circle Circus
Creative Inspirations #152 ~ Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x