Saturday 31 March 2012

Meet Kaye

Hello everyone, gosh it feels like I haven't posted for ages!  I have been busy at work and getting ready for the Crafty Sentiments New Release preview days which start on Wednesday but just had time to squeeze this little darling in.  This is Kaye and she is the new digital image from Crafty Sentiments Designs and is available in the store, isn't she a little sweetheart.  I have coloured her with copics and the  papers are MME On The Bright Side - One.  I decided to distress the edges to fit in with the peeling paint paper, the border die is I think a Nellie Snellen, sentiment stamp was a freebie with a crafting mag and the flowers are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sunday Sketch & Stamp #99 (cutting it fine but I was determined to use this sketch as I really like it!)
Crafty Catz #126 ~ Use a digi image
TFL

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute Jac, gorgeous colours and flowers, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, great take on the sketch, lovel embellishing. thank you for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jac...such a gorgeous image and wonderful layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Jac I really love this new image she is such a delight to colour and I love her cute little nose, the rustic design is perfect.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation thanks for joining Crafty catz this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x