Thursday 19 April 2012

Meet Mr Doll from Mad For Markers

Well you remember I said there were some lovely dog digi images available at Mad For Markers?  I just had to make another card and this one features Mr Doll and as soon as I saw him I knew he would be perfect for a 'sorry' card so thats what I have made.  I coloured him in using copics E31, 33,35 & 37 cut him out using a Go Create die which I then inked the edges of, the paper is DCWV Natural stack foiled which I distessed the edges of, added some ribbon and a tag cut using my BigShot with a computer generated sentiment using a free font called Bones then finished that off with a little button and some cotton.  Kept this simple as I really wanted Mr Doll to stand out.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC ~ N is for neutral
Allsorts #150 ~ Buttons & Thread
Stamptacular Sundays #159 ~ Freebie week
Digital Tuesday #156 ~ Distressing
Tuesday Throwdown #94 ~ Recycling/scraps (Ribbon is from a wedding favours box)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get chance to check out the other fabulous images available over at Mad For Markers
 

10 comments:

  1. oh Jac that image is adorable . Who could resist that face lol
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jac,love that image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Jac, that is such a cutie, love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sad, sweet puppy. Beautiful job! Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. I hope we will see more of your lovely work on the 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word Jac that is one awesome looking doggy, I love, love, love him to bits, you have coloured him beautifully I am also rather taken with the background card stock, this is one super card.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image Jac, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jac, cute face, love it! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card is this. Beautiful colors and image! Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday and hope to see you back soon for some more challenge fun!
    Greetings Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, I love that foiled paper! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! That image is super cute, and the foiled paper is pretty fab too. Thanks so much for joining us at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x