Sunday 13 May 2012

Collecting Blueberries

Well I'm supposed to be catching up on chores but stopped long enough to finish this card that I started last night.  It uses another of the fantastic new stamps which are available at Crafty Sentiments Designs, this is called 'Collecting Blueberries' isn't it sweet? and it's a dream to colour.  I used my copics and some sakura stardust for the blueberries.  The flowers, leaves and swirl were all cut on the cricut then I added some ribbon and a peeloff sentiment from my stash and papers are First Edition Daydream.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A & T Sketch challenge #4
Sweet Stampin ~ Flower Power
2 Sisters #91  ~ Make It Girlie
TFL




11 comments:

  1. oh wow Jac - these colours are just gorgeous together .. and i love the rolled roses
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fabulous Jac,love the beautifully coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac this is absolutely beautiful, the image, papers, flowers and design look fantastic, I love it.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Jac..love her green dress..fab ribbon and flowers too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jac love it, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, a gorgeous colour pink too.
    thank you for joining in this week at ~Sweet Stampin'~ Good luck. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chores are overrated! At least that is what I tell myself when I am in my craftroom "playing" This is just darling! Love the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweetie. I love the glittery blueberries.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is so cute, love the colours and the sweet image! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at A&T Designs.
    Hugs
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x