Monday 8 October 2012

Mad For Markers Blog Hop

Hi there well I hope you are up for some fun as Mad For Markers is having a blog hop to celebrate the new release of super cute images from As The Crow Flies.

There are some VERY cute images this release which are just a delight to colour in! 

There is:
 Pinwheel
 Raindrop
 Jessie 
 and 
 Icecream Boy
You can now buy these gorgeous 4 as well as the release from last month - Here


If you came here from Ardith's blog then you are right on track. If not please hop on over to the M4M Challenge blog to start at the very beginning! 

So I have 2 cards to share with you today.  The first one is 'Icecream Boy'  My papers are PM Happy Days with ribbon and card candi from my stash, coloured with my copics, E00,11, 50, 33, 35, 37, 57, 29, 49 YG03, 11, 23 RV02, 10.  The sentiment is also coloured with my copics, I just love the look on his face!















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Digital Tuesday #180 ~ Text me
Crafts and Me #104 ~ My sentiments exactly
Sentimental Sundays #123 ~ Anything Goes

And for my second card I have used 'Pinwheel' but only concentrated on the top part of the image.  I love this image and knew I had the perfect papers in my stash that were a freebie with a magazine, added some green cs and stamped sentiment and some flowers and a brad.  Coloured with my copics, E00, 21, 50, 95 R29, 59, YR 02, 04, 07, B02, 05, YG06, G14, Y 00, 02, 06, 11














I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss #152 ~ Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping today for this fun release of the new As the Crow Flies images.  I'm sure you'll agree they are fabulous... So now it's time to continue the hop by going to Sam's blog  Have fun :)



15 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the big Oops on icecream boy! Poor boy I would hate to lose my icecream to the footpath! :P I also love how you used the top of Pinwheel so her face and the pinwheel are the focus!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are FAB-U-LOUS!! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, love the bright green. xAmanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards and images, icecream boy is my fav, he looks so sad....pinwheel girl looks like she's blowing hard to get the wheel to spin...overall two fab cards and images...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards Jac,lovely images and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! I like the idea of using just the upper part of the pinwheel girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such super cute cards! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! The first one with the ice cream is so funny... hasn't that happened to all of us?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two fantastic cards Jac, a great card for a male and that second one is a little beauty smashing work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us and helping us celebrate our 5th Birthday at Papertake Weekly! Please be sure you've commented on all the designers blogs for the biggest chance of winning one of the amazing prizes! Hope to see you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Your coloring is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful cards Jaq :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jac, your Ice Cream Boy and Pinwheel girl look fabulous on these colorful cards. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and hope to see you again next week.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x